Thursday, April 13, 2023

Announcement and News

 I just wanted to start off by apologizing to everyone who may feel like I have been ignoring them these past few months. Life has a way of throwing us curve balls every once and a while, and we just need to roll with the punches.

But, thanks to therapy and new drugs, and a supportive family, I am back on my feet. 

I don't want to go into details about the matter; those who know, know, and those who don't, don't be offended, I still love you all very much. 

But we are always moving forward. 

I am still here, and I still plan on making content for all of you lovely, kinky people. 

And for those of you interested in helping your favorite girl make ends meet, I am back up and running on my Patreon as well.


Love you all!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment