Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Couples Therapy (and a thank you!)




 Hey y'all! Just wanted to pop in and say thank you to everyone who has commented on my recent captions. I'm really bad at responding to stuff but your feedback is so special to me. Please don't think that I am ignoring you. 

I feel so happy to be back and know that you guys missed my work, it means a lot to me to hear everyone say that you are glad to have me back.

I hope you enjoy this new round of captions every Monday and Friday! Also, I changed up my styling a bit, let me know what you think!

Cheers! -Jen

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Jen! Your new style looks "parfait" (French for perfect :). What I really appreciate is how the caps read like they could be lead-ins to an interesting story. I try to do that on my own caption site, but I don't always succeed in my attempts. In any case, I understand how caps can sometimes not be easy to write regularly when RL and ideas and all kinds of other stuff become hindrances rather than food for inspiration. Glad to see you're back, and I hope that you and family & friends are staying well during this bleak and otherwise awful year. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seem strange at first he didn't to do. And now acting like it was part of his nature. Also most normal for him to be a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your Information. Keep up the good work. Sex Therapy Canberra

    ReplyDelete